Hydraulic Scraper Components
• Special Heavy Duty hydraulic pump with high efficiency low noise level
• Custom Made hydraulic oil filter, to reduce any dirt in the oil and to increase the life of the hydraulic system
• Soft turning changeover valve gives smooth operation with no disturbance to the cows
• Easy adjustable turning pressure for individual plant control
• Manual or fully automatic operation
• Manual operation – Each Passage can be started manually and when the scraper completes its cycle it returns to the home position and parks.
• Automatic operation – Each passage will start automatically at preselected intervals using a 24hr clock and when the scraper completes its cycle it returns to the home position and parks.
Passage Scraper Blade
• Robust all galvanised construction and animal friendly design
• Built in safety trip mechanism ensures that the scraper returns to its parking position if passage is blocked.
• Floating blades give excellent cleaning and first class hygiene results.
• Blade constructed from 12mm steel with 20mm heels for long life.
• Long and short rambox available for maximum flexibility
• Unique parking switch for positioning the scraper at the end of each passage
• All Galvanised
• Separate cylinder cover facilitated inspection and easy service
• Glanded Junction Box
• Cow friendly Design with curved notches
• 5mm all galvanised steel after manufacturing.
• Guide bracket every 1500mm
Undertrack Ram Assembly
• Allows blade to park close to wall, resulting in cleaning of full passage
• Causes no obstruction in passage or doorway
• Suitable for all types of shed designs
• Unique sensor parking system.
Cylinder – 45/30 x 500mm
Scraper Height – 175mm effective
Passage Length – Max. 120m
Passage Width – 1.6 – 5.0m
Clearance under slatted floor – Min. 300mm
Powerpack – 1.5Kw – 2.2Kw
Rambox Long – 115 x 300 x 1250 mm
Rambox Short – 115 x 300 x 650 mm